Age, stress, sunlight and the wrong diet all contribute to the body’s normal aging process. While over the counter creams can help make your skin look younger, this does not provide a permanent cure.
A better option is to undergo a cosmetic skin rejuvenation procedure like laser skin resurfacing which not only makes you look ten years younger, but has the following five benefits.
1. Laser skin resurfacing is much better than other alternative anti-aging processes as there is minimal bruising and not much bleeding or discomfort after the process. This in turn leads to a faster recovery from the laser skin resurfacing process.
2. Laser skin resurfacing involves removal of a skin layer, and induces formation of a layer of collagen under the skin. This collagen gives your skin a permanent and youthful appearance and also helps fill in trouble spots in your face like your wrinkles.
3. Though laser skin resurfacing may be expensive, considering the fact that the results are better and more permanent, it is worth paying so much for your wrinkle removal treatment.
4. Laser skin resurfacing can not only be used to make you look younger, but to treat those with spider veins. These blue or red spider veins tend to shrink because of the laser, after which blood gets absorbed into the skin.
There is no pain involved here, and all you have to undergo are three treatments to treat your spider vein problem. However laser skin resurfacing does not provide a permanent cure from spider veins, and there is a chance of it reappearing later on.
1. Laser skin resurfacing is also beneficial in treating scars. Laser helps in smoothening or removing the color of your scar. You may however have to undergo more than one treatment to treat you scars.
It is because of all these benefits that laser skin resurfacing is fast becoming a popular anti aging treatment option. Our Houston Med Spa offers laser skin resurfacing in Houston TX. Request free details today.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with the renowned plastic surgeon and breast & body specialist Dr. Mark Schusterman. Take your first steps to a more beautiful you.
3355 W Alabama Suite 450 , Houston, TX 77098