Med spas offer non-invasive treatments and laser hair and tattoo removal treatment that are much safer and less complicated than surgical options. Though less complicated, these procedures ensure you definitely look much younger.
However to ensure you get the right results, you have to choose the right med spa as if these treatments are rendered by the inexperienced, you end up with more harm than good. So here are some tips to help you choose the right med spa.
1. Find out how much experience the spa has in performing their procedures. Technicians with a few years’ experience are a better option than those with a few months’ option. You can also tell how experienced the med spa is based on the number of procedures they perform in a month and how many return clients they have.
2. It is always better to get a consultation done in person so that the med spa technician will be able to assess your medical history and decide what treatment is best for you. If you prefer to hold a phone consultation because of time constraint, make sure you give as thorough a consultation as possible lest you end up planning and spending on the wrong treatment.
3. Different skin types need different types of treatments. So make sure the med spa has the required types of lasers and light based equipment that can be used for laser hair and tattoo removal and skin rejuvenation treatments. Also ensure the equipment is FDA approved in carrying out their functions so that there is minimum chance of any complications arising after the procedure.
4. Find out who will be performing the treatments; it’s important that they are carried out experienced, highly trained professionals under the supervision of physicians. Find out what training they have undergone and if they keep up with the latest in technology by perhaps attending seminars.
5. Check and see if the med spa has listings with the Better Business Bureau which you can refer to find out more about the reputation and experience of the spa in their treatments. If there are any complaints against the spa, you will find it there.
Last, but not least, you could ask your friends and family for suggestions of med spas to approach for your non-invasive treatments. Having used the services of specific spas, they have a better knowledge about the reliability of the spa.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with the renowned plastic surgeon and breast & body specialist Dr. Mark Schusterman. Take your first steps to a more beautiful you.
1200 Binz St Suite 1198, Houston, TX 77004