Liposuction has always been used as the last resort to eliminate obesity in cases where diet and exercise had no effects. Besides, liposuction is also associated with numerous benefits listed below.
With weight reduction, liposuction definitely helps improve your appearance. A poor appearance can lead to low self esteem and chronic depression in most people, which can be eradicated through liposuction.
1. Liposuction improves one’s health as excess fat, especially in the abdominal region leads to health problems like heart disease and decreased lung functioning. Moreover, the removal of excess fat from the body provides you with a health boost and renewed vigor to exercise and diet once again and stop worrying about your excess fat.
2. Studies show that many men and women are passed for job promotions, job offers and romantic partners because of their weight. The weight loss through liposuction helps remove all this while improving your status.
3. While dieting and exercise take months to lose excess weight, liposuction can remove all this excess fat and weight within a few hours time. Once this excess weight is removed, you get motivated to stay in shape.
4. Dieting can at times lead to complications or may cause health risks. However liposuction is safe and does not have any adverse health effects. The scars made during liposuction are not long lasting, and tend to disappear over time.
5. Liposuction effectively removes fat from parts of the body like chin and thighs, which is difficult to remove through other fat reduction methods.
Surgeons usually encourage undergoing massage therapy after recovery from liposuction to help the body heal and to reduce the development of bumps and lumps after surgery. However, instead of massage, you benefit more from the FDA approved treatment, endermologie.
Mechanical rollers and heat are used in endermologie to increase body circulation and specifically to address cellulite. It is best used in patients who have small bumps and dimples in their body after plastic surgery and liposuction.
Though liposuction offers so many benefits, as it a surgical procedure, you have to consult a competent Houston plastic surgeon about it before undergoing liposuction. You have to ensure there are no side effects and should be ready to take leave from work for a few days for recuperation.
Laser Liposuction techniques like BodyTite Liposuction in Houston, use lasers to melt excess fat prior to it’s removal from the body. Museum District Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Houston is a leading Smartlipo in Houston TX. For a Cosmetic Evaluation, call MD Aesthetic Plastic Surgery office at 713-794-0368 or Contact Us. We will be delighted to hear from you.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with the renowned plastic surgeon and breast & body specialist Dr. Mark Schusterman. Take your first steps to a more beautiful you.
3355 W Alabama Suite 450 , Houston, TX 77098