Though most people opt to use Botox injections to look younger, Radiesse dermal fillers is today slowly growing in popularity as an anti-aging treatment option. Radiesse injections are calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres that when injected in different parts of the face help manage frown lines, reduce laugh lines and also help get rid of crow’s feet.
There are various reasons and benefits for the increased interest and demand in Radiesse like:
1. Unlike other dermal fillers, all it takes is a single Radiesse treatment to improve your skin’s appearance. This is because it does not dissolve in the body to disappear over time; instead, it remains in your skin to maintain its plumpness and viscosity for many years. At the most, you may require touch up treatments to boost collagen levels.
2. Unlike other dermal fillers that only fill out wrinkles and plump the skin, Juvederm or Radiesse helps in collagen production. This is what gives your skin natural and youthful appearance even weeks after your treatment.
3. Radiesse is budget friendly as it requires fewer treatments to achieve the desired results. This implies that you need to make fewer trips to the doctor’s office and consequently, experience lowered costs.
4. The effects of Radiesse are more natural looking than other dermal fillers. Moreover, the tissues affected by Radiesse remain soft and natural looking for a longer time as tissue development is stimulated over time.
5. As the ingredients in Radiesse are more compatible with the human body, there is a lowered incidence of allergies. As your body is less likely to reject the treatment, you can enjoy its effects with minimal or no discomfort.
6. There is no downtime required after Radiesse. At the most, there may be some redness, skin sensitivity and light bruising immediately after the treatment.
7. A Radiesse treatment lasts between a year or two depending on the treated region. In low movement areas, the effects may last for as long as 3 years too.
8. Last but not least, Radiesse can be used with other anti-aging treatments like microdermabrasion and laser skin resurfacing.
So if you need help with wrinkle reduction in Houston, and want to improve your appearance, Radiesse injectable fillers make a wise choice. To achieve a lifetime of glowing, natural skin, our Med Spa In Houston today or email us via our contact page.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with the renowned plastic surgeon and breast & body specialist Dr. Mark Schusterman. Take your first steps to a more beautiful you.
3355 W Alabama St Suite 450, Houston, TX 77098