Houston laser hair removal treatment is today extensively used to remove excessive body and facial hair. While this is actually a permanent laser hair removal option, its long term results vary from person to person.
Here are some tips to however help maximize the laser hair removal effects on your body.
1. Laser hair removal tends to work best on those with dark hair and light skin. So if you have light hair, its better to artificially darken them to ensure the laser targets them.
2. For at least 6 weeks before your hair removal treatment, instead of removing hair by the roots, shave the areas to be treated. Shaving only removes the hair above the skin and not its roots. On the day of treatment, be sure to shave as close as possible to ensure that the laser targets the root.
3. Opt for the latest technology for your laser hair removal, to minimize pain and maximize comfort. One option Alma’s Zimmer, a machine that blows cold air on the treatment area throughout the procedure
4. Always have a prior consultation and perform a test pulse before undergoing laser hair removal.
5. Reduce pain by shaving close to your skin just before the treatment.
6. It’s better to avoid caffeine for about 24 hours before the treatment to
make you feel more relaxed and to help with pain management.
7. Be mentally prepared for experiencing some pain during laser hair removal. The pain is like a rubber band slapping on your skin or like tweezing multiple hairs together.
8. If you find it difficult to tolerate the pain, inform your technician about this so that the intensity of the laser and the amount of coolant or numbing skin used on the skin can be adjusted.
9. While most hairs become loose enough of you to grab with your fingers, it is possible to use tweezers to pull them out. However don’t remove resistant hairs as resistant hairs indicate that the roots are still live. Tweezing them will only slow down the results of laser hair removal.
With the help of these tips, you will definitely experience better and longer results from your laser hair removal session.
If you are looking for Laser Hair Removal in Houston, look no further. Call the Bella Rosa Houston med spa today at 713-794-0368 or email us via our contact page to see how we can change your life! You also can contact us if you have any questions about our many laser services.
Please call to find out about our frequent specials on packages of laser hair removal. They make great gifts for friends and family!
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with the renowned plastic surgeon and breast & body specialist Dr. Mark Schusterman. Take your first steps to a more beautiful you.
3355 W Alabama Suite 450 , Houston, TX 77098